Innovative technology solutions allow our clients to compete, differentiate and win. But unclear business and technical requirements may cause confusion, rework, and waste when time-to-value is critical to your success.
Common BA Practice Issues We Help Solve
Business Analysis Center of Excellence team brings a wide range of skills and experience, as well as a passion for raising your BA performance and requirements elicitation and documentation capabilities. We don’t just throw new technology or unrealistic maturity models at a problem without first understanding your business objectives and ensuring we are implementing a solution that will solve your issues, and can be measured through data and results.
We offer solutions to unique problems as well as the most common problems we see:
- Few defined processes and methods around requirements elicitation and validation
- Limited reuse of requirements due to poor quality or consistency
- Minimal tooling and inconsistent use of requirement repository tools
- Lack of objective standards for BA deliverables
- Inability to scale and redeploy BA staff across initiatives
How is Our Business Analysis Approach Different?
The “standard” approach to solving a lack of maturity around BA practices is to map current state to an “idealistic” state, and then rely on tools and templates as a means to raise the competency of the business analysts in a very inwardly focused exercise.
Our approach is different: We advise a broader view of stakeholders to understand the unique requirements of each of our clients, and we use that broad view to craft an end-state that is tailored and right-sized to their specific needs.
- Prioritize the list of changes to drive the fastest business benefit
- Build a maturity end-state model that reflects the unique needs of your business
- Peer-based, expert-led change to drive adoption and stickiness of the changes
- Balanced approach to templates, training, tooling and hands-on practice
- Foundation of OCM to manage velocity of change and benefit realization